Sunday, June 12, 2011

Updates!

Hey! Just wanted to come in and update you guys on some things. There are three book reviews that I need to write and I am super excited about them. I think I'm gonna start doing IMM (In My Mailbox-a meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren. Go check her out! Her blog is super awesome!) I wanted to start doing this because I really don't know where I'm going with this blogging thing. I started it because I thought it would be a cool thing to do but I don't have any interesting things to do on here (in my opinion). I love writing book reviews and I feel that if one of my reviews influence you to pick up that book, my job is done. But anyways, you guys have any ideas on interesting things I should do comment below! What do you thing about me making some vlogs here and there? Just let me know! I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment