Saturday, July 23, 2011

Secret #1

Since my blog name is SecretsofaBookie, I thought I should do some secrets about myself! Some may be book related and some may be just random. Just whatever comes to mind!

Secret #1
I don't like writing. It's not that I'm bad at writing because I actually pretty good at it. But I don't have a passion for writing like I have a passion for reading. I don't like prompts or assigned writing even if the prompt is kinda interesting. Maybe it's because most of the time I have to write it is mandatory. Ehh *Kanye Shrug*. Maybe it's a phase... But shhh! Don't tell anybody! It's just our secret! (She says while posting this for the whole internet to see. Or maybe she doesn't care because nobody reads her blog)

P.S.
As you may or may not know from reading some of my firsts post, I am VERY sarcastic. That being said, I'm kidding with the whole "nobody reads my blog!" thing. I mean, barely anybody reads this blog but I don't mind. I just started at the beginning of this year. I didn't expect to blow up within 5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment