Monday, October 27, 2014

I've Read Some Things

I have. I really have. It's just that the process of reviewing them takes so long. So I tend to just stick with the rating system on Goodreads and nothing more. This summer I read a lot. A LOT. And yet, there has been no sign of my progress. Dah well.

I just picked up The New Jim Crow from my school library and am extremely excited to read it. I also was reading the second Game of Thrones book (Clash of Kings maybe?) but had to return it to the library because I got immersed in organic chemistry and had to choose between the kingdoms and my gpa. I'll probably end up purchasing it though...

Actually, looking back, I didn't read as much as I thought I did. Sorry for leading you on, only to let you down at the end of this post.

I'll talk to you when I talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment