Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time to Procrastinate

Yes sir, I am procrastinating. Instead of doing my research paper for English, I am going to write a wish list. I've only been a blogger for 2 days and already I am sensing a pattern.

I am soooo excited for this book to come out! It has werewolves, zombies, and other creatures that go bump in the night. What's not to love? Make sure you check out the first two books in the series--well maybe trilogy if this is the last one--Strange Angels and Jealousy.

Need I say more? (Am I the only who thinks the guy's face looks weird? Looks a little plasticy.)

I am in love with this cover. Even if this book ends up sucking, I would probably still buy it because of the cover.

Everybody and their doctors have heard about this book. I am pumped for this one.

I loved Beastly so I'm hoping I will enjoy this also.

And that is all for now because I seriously need to get started on my research. I was supposed to have 100 note cards by tomorrow. Guess how many I have now. Come on. Guess. 25. What makes it worse is the fact that I'm not even sure what my topic is. These 25 that I have completed were notecards that I had done about  2 weeks prior in class. Yeah I know. Bad Stefanie. No reading a book before sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment